Get Ready to Experience Paradise
Relax and unwind in the perfect tropical destination—the Margaritaville Beach Resort!
Enjoy luxurious accommodations, a relaxing oceanfront spa, delicious food, and so much more.
Escape to Margaritaville
Beat the wintertime blues in the Sunshine State’s premier destination resort! Don’t miss your opportunity to qualify for this incredible trip.
Join your fellow TAC Achievers in Margaritaville and find your paradise…Just try not to lose a flip flop.
3-Star and Below Qualification Requirements
- Qualification period is September 1, 2017 through August 31, 2018.
- Your Lifetime Rank at the start of September, 2017 determines if you are a 3-Star or below for TAC.
- Achieve 1-Star or above Lifetime Rank before August 31, 2018.
- Enroll at least 10 new househholds with a minimum of 20QV in enrollment month. Distributors or Preferred Customers will count.
- Qualify at your lifetime rank at least 4 months.
- Your Organizational Group Volume (OGV) must be exceed last year's.
- You must accumulate 100,000 OGV by end of qualification period.
- Accumulate at least 2,000 points.
How To Earn Points
- The maximum signup (Enrollment) points + duplication points that can be applied to TAC points scale cannot exceed your retention points.
- The maximum retention points that can be applied to TAC points scale cannot exceed your signup points + duplication points.
- A new signup must order 20QV in their join month or that new signup doesn't count for TAC.
Cost of Trip
How to Earn Airfare
- Earn $100 toward your airfare every month you are qualified at your Lifetime Rank and qualified at 1-Star or above.
- In order to start accumulating airfare, you must achieve 1-Star first.
- Maximum of $800 reimbursement or cost of airfare, whichever is less.
- Airfare is not a cash payout and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- You must qualify for the trip, must attend the trip and submit your airline invoices to be reimbursed for your airfare.
- A couple may not combine airfare if more than one ID exists among the couple. Only 1 airfare award per couple.
Additional Rules and Clarifications
- As a TAC participant, it is your responsibility to read and comply with all the rules. Youngevity reserves the right to permanently remove anyone from qualification that attempts to circumvent the rules or the spirit of the incentive. Youngevity is the sole interpreter of promotion details and reserves the right to make any changes to this incentive, as deemed necessary, including but not limited to date change, rewards or qualification standards and trip destination. By participating in the incentive trip promotion, you have agreed to have read all the rules and have agreed to comply with the rules.
- If the trip is cancelled for any reason, no compensation in any form will be given in lieu of the incentive trip.
- Points are non-transferable and cannot be combined with points from another account.
- If you have more than 1 account, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of all your accounts and indicate the one you want to use for TAC by Oct 31, 2017 or Youngevity will choose the account you will use for TAC. After Oct 31, 2017, Youngevity reserves the right to make the selection.
- Points have no cash value and may not be carried over to the next program. Points from any previous incentive will not count toward TAC.
- Distributors whose name is on the account may only participate.
- Distributors must be in good standing to claim any prizes.
- Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes your consent to use of your name, likeness, entry, and city, state and country of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration. You agree to the use of your actual name and not just the name of your business.
- A maximum 1 person from each new household will generate points for TAC.
- A new signup must be from a new household to count for TAC. New household means that no one from the household has signed up with Youngevity before September 1, 2017.
- Participants cannot earn points from anyone living in same household as themselves.
- Only one (1) person from each household can generate points for TAC.
- The 1st person from each household will be determined by who signed up first.
- If the join date of 1st person in household is prior to September 1, 2017, no points will be generated from that household for TAC.
- Anyone signing up in same household after the 1st person will be not count for TAC purposes.
- A person will be considered part of a household if they share any one or more of the following: phone or billing address.
- Distributors who are a couple (married or not), can only use 1 account to go on the trip. The 2nd+ account(s) may not be used to qualify to bring extra people.
- Extended family (children, grandparents, legal dependents) in a household can earn a TAC trip if they are a distributor but cannot earn points from anyone living in same household.
- For ranking, forced ranking will be ignored. The rank actually earned (organic rank) will be used to determine qualification.
- New joins are will be determined by the Join Date in back-office, the date the account was created in the system, date terms were signed when joining or date of first order, whichever is earliest.
- Transferred orders do not count for TAC.
- Any order that is transferred will be removed for TAC purposes and standings will be recalculated.
- Orders must be originally placed from the customer or distributor account that triggers the points.
- Orders must be paid using the account’s name's own form of payment.
- Any returned/cancelled orders will be accounted for and standings will be adjusted accordingly.
- Any new signup that cancels their account within 60 days of enrolling will not count for TAC.
- Participants are responsible for verifying their points earned each month and must report any discrepancy within 60 days of the end of the calendar month, except for the last month of promotion. For last month of promotion, any questions regarding points must be submitted within 30 days of end of the calendar month. Any submissions outside the allowed time may or may not be addressed at Youngevity’s discretion.
- Achieving TAC qualification does not guarantee participation on the trip. There are limited rooms available for the TAC trip. Registration priority will be given to those with most points. Rooms will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. Once the rooms are full, registration will close. No compensation in any form will be given in lieu of the trip.
- Distributors traveling without a guest will be roomed with another Distributor. Distributors traveling without a guest will only be allowed to upgrade if there is another Distributor traveling without a guest that also requests an upgrade and only if rooms are available.
- The written rules on this website supersede any and all rules that may or may not be communicated in written or verbal form elsewhere.
- The date and time on the order invoice will be the determining factor if an order counts for a month or not.